Solution To Get Rid Of Winscr.exe from Internet Explorer
How To Uninstall Winscr.exe from Internet Explorer
Error caused by Winscr.exe
0x80248017 WU_E_DS_TABLESESSIONMISMATCH A table was not closed because it is not associated with the session., 0x80248018 WU_E_DS_SESSIONLOCKMISMATCH A table was not closed because it is not associated with the session., 0x00000092, 0x80242015 WU_E_UH_POSTREBOOTRESULTUNKNOWN The result of the post-reboot operation for the update could not be determined., 0x00000053, 0x000000F3, Error 0x80200056, 0x000000C8, 0x00000105, 0x000000B4
Steps To Eliminate Winscr.exe From PC
What Is Winscr.exe ??
Winscr.exe is harmful malware which can easily infiltrated into your PC. With the main motive to ruin the function of infected PC and steal the stored information this harmful malware will establish a connection with remote hacker. The program itself is operated by group of hacker which, aim to gain benefits from victim’s as much as they can. Once the threat get installed on the PC, many unwanted process will start running on background due to which the speed of PC will slow down. The anti-virus program will not able find the as it will bypass it by hiding itself with other program. Windows firewall function will be disabled by this threat even the pop-up blocker of chrome and Mozilla browser will also get disabled. Due to such malicious behavior you must need to remove Winscr.exe from the infected PC.
Intrusion Method Of Winscr.exe ?
Winscr.exe is distributed through many different way, which can’t be clear through which way this will enter into the PC. as hacker will not take nay chance to miss the targeted PC, so they use all possible way to infect the PC. Some simple way used by hacker is bundling the program with freeware software, and make the user to install it from unknown sites like torrent and porn site. Even some free online gaming site will also offer you install such software. This not only the way from where such virus get into the PC, other way by clicking on malicious links while surfing the net may also infect your PC with this harmful Winscr.exe malware.
Risk Impact Of Winscr.exe ?
Winscr.exe inserts malicious code into executable files on the compromised PC to make it execute automatically. It is advance malware that is capable to bypass security tools. Not upto this, it also update your installed application and download unwanted program without your authorization. Other harmful infection will also make the way to infect your PC. it will connect the PC with hackers server which steals your personal data like login data, IP address and browsing Winscr.exe. Number of fake security alerts, and unwanted pop-ups and false warnings is displayed on your PC making you believe that your PC is in danger. However if you remove Winscr.exe from the PC then you can stop all this malicious effects.
Method 1 : Delete Winscr.exe From Browser Extensions
Delete From Google Chrome
- To open Menu click on 3 Horizontal icon ( on top right corner) on Chrome Browser.
- A drop Down list will open here select the Settings/ Extension option.
- Now if Settings panel get open >> then click on Extension Tab ( Just Above It).
- If Extension Windows will be open select the malicious extension from the list.
- Then finally click Trash / Recycle icon to Delete Winscr.exe from Google Chrome.
Delete From Mozilla Firefox
- Click Menu Button then choose Add-ons.
- Now the Add-ons Manager Tab will open.
- Here you need to select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Then simply select the add-on from list you wish to remove.
- Now click on the Delete button.
- Finally Restart the Mozilla Browser to Delete Winscr.exe.
Delete From Internet Explorer
- Select the Tools button from Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools section select Manage add-ons.
- From the Add-ons list, select the add-on you want to turn off/remove.
- The Select Disable option.
- Now Finally Restart The Internet Explorer to Delete Winscr.exe.
Delete From Microsoft Edge
- Select More option to open the menu on Microsoft Edge.
- Then select Extensions from the Menu drop down list.
- On the Extension right-click on it to Delete.
- Now click the Remove button.
- Finally Restart the Microsoft Edge Browser to Delete Winscr.exe.
Method 2 : Reset Your Browser Settings To Delete Winscr.exe
Reset Google Chrome
- Click on Menu from right corner of Chrome Browser.
- A drop list will appear, select Settings from here.
- When Settings panel will appear >> go to search box.
- On Search Box type RESET.
- Click the Reset button when confirmation Pop-up Windows will appear.
- This will Delete Winscr.exe from Google Chrome Browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- On Mozilla Firefox click Menu option and then press Help option.
- Select Troubleshooting Information option.
- On this panel click on Refresh Firefox button.
- Press Refresh Firefox to complete the process.
- This will Delete Winscr.exe from Mozilla Firefox.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Click the three horizontal dots to open the Settings menu.
- Then choose Settings option from here.
- Then under Settings section click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Here click on Choose what to clear >> then click Show more.
- Select all and click Clear.
- Restart your Microsoft Edge to Delete Winscr.exe.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools menu and select Internet Option.
- Click on Advance tab and then hit the Reset button.
- Find Delete Personal Settings option and press Reset Button.
- Restart your Internet Explorer to Delete Winscr.exe.
Method 3 : Delete Winscr.exe From Task Manager
- Right-click on task Bar and select Task Manager.
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons to open Task Manager.
- When Task Manager will open select the Malicious Task.
- From here click on End Task button to Delete Winscr.exe.
Method 4 : Delete Winscr.exe From Registry Editor
- Press Win + R keys together to open Run Command.
- Type regedit and click OK or Hit Enter.
- Find and Delete all related registry files of Winscr.exe.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
Method 5 : Delete Winscr.exe Through Control Panel
Delete Winscr.exe From Windows XP
- Click on Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Now press on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find and Delete unwanted program from your PC.
- Then Restart your PC to Delete Winscr.exe.
Delete Winscr.exe From Windows 7.
- Select Control Panel Option from Start menu.
- Select Uninstall A Programs option from the Programs menu.
- Finally select and Delete unwanted program from your system.
- Then restart your PC to Delete Winscr.exe.
Delete Winscr.exe From Windows 8
- Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your computer.
- Type control panel in Run window and hit Enter button to open Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- From this Windows Right-click on Winscr.exe to remove it.
- Restart your PC to Delete Winscr.exe.
Delete Winscr.exe From Windows 10
- Click on Start then select Settings option.
- From Settings section choose System option there.
- The click on Apps and Features option.
- Here select the unwanted program and remove from your PC.
- Restart your PC to Delete Winscr.exe.
Method 6 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking To Delete Winscr.exe
Start Windows 8/10 In Safe Mode To Delete Winscr.exe
- To Restart >> Click on Start menu >> press Shift key and the hit Restart button.
- Now as the screen show >> select Troubleshoot option.
- On the next panel you need to click on Advanced Options.
- The again on new section choose Startup Settings option.
- From here select Enable Safe Mode option and the click Restart button.
Start Windows XP/Vista/7 In Safe Mode To Delete Winscr.exe
- To Restart >> Click on Start menu >> select Restart button.
- Continue press F8 button until you don’t see the Advance Boot Option.
- On Advance boot menu >> select Safe Mode With Networking Option.
- The press Enter button.