Removing DNS Unlocker In Simple Clicks
Error caused by DNS Unlocker
0x0000009B, 0x8024D00F WU_E_SETUP_HANDLER_EXEC_FAILURE Windows Update Agent could not be updated because the setup handler failed during execution., 0x80240028 WU_E_UNINSTALL_NOT_ALLOWED The update could not be uninstalled because the request did not originate from a WSUS server., 0x0000000A, 0x00000027, 0x8024402C WU_E_PT_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Same as ERROR_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED – the proxy server or target server name cannot be resolved., 0x0000006D, 0x0000000D, 0x0000000E, 0x000000C9, 0x80240036 WU_E_INVALID_OPERATION The object’s current state did not allow the operation., 0x0000004D, 0x80245002 WU_E_REDIRECTOR_S_FALSE The redirector XML document is missing some required information., Error 0x80070070 – 0x50011, 0xf0801 CBS_E_NOT_INITIALIZED session not initialized
Complete Guide To Eliminate DNS Unlocker From PC
What Is DNS Unlocker ??
DNS Unlocker is harmful malware which can easily infiltrated into your PC. With the main motive to ruin the function of infected PC and steal the stored information this harmful malware will establish a connection with remote hacker. The program itself is operated by group of hacker which, aim to gain benefits from victim’s as much as they can. Once the threat get installed on the PC, many unwanted process will start running on background due to which the speed of PC will slow down. The anti-virus program will not able find the as it will bypass it by hiding itself with other program. Windows firewall function will be disabled by this threat even the pop-up blocker of chrome and Mozilla browser will also get disabled. Due to such malicious behavior you must need to remove DNS Unlocker from the infected PC.
Intrusion Method Of DNS Unlocker ?
DNS Unlocker is distributed through many different way, which can’t be clear through which way this will enter into the PC. as hacker will not take nay chance to miss the targeted PC, so they use all possible way to infect the PC. Some simple way used by hacker is bundling the program with freeware software, and make the user to install it from unknown sites like torrent and porn site. Even some free online gaming site will also offer you install such software. This not only the way from where such virus get into the PC, other way by clicking on malicious links while surfing the net may also infect your PC with this harmful DNS Unlocker malware.
Risk Impact Of DNS Unlocker ?
DNS Unlocker inserts malicious code into executable files on the compromised PC to make it execute automatically. It is advance malware that is capable to bypass security tools. Not upto this, it also update your installed application and download unwanted program without your authorization. Other harmful infection will also make the way to infect your PC. it will connect the PC with hackers server which steals your personal data like login data, IP address and browsing DNS Unlocker. Number of fake security alerts, and unwanted pop-ups and false warnings is displayed on your PC making you believe that your PC is in danger. However if you remove DNS Unlocker from the PC then you can stop all this malicious effects.
Method 1 : Remove DNS Unlocker From Browser Extensions
Remove From Google Chrome
- To open Menu click on 3 Horizontal icon ( on top right corner) on Chrome Browser.
- A drop Down list will open here select the Settings/ Extension option.
- Now if Settings panel get open >> then click on Extension Tab ( Just Above It).
- If Extension Windows will be open select the malicious extension from the list.
- Then finally click Trash / Recycle icon to Remove DNS Unlocker from Google Chrome.
Remove From Mozilla Firefox
- Click Menu Button then choose Add-ons.
- Now the Add-ons Manager Tab will open.
- Here you need to select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Then simply select the add-on from list you wish to remove.
- Now click on the Remove button.
- Finally Restart the Mozilla Browser to Remove DNS Unlocker.
Remove From Internet Explorer
- Select the Tools button from Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools section select Manage add-ons.
- From the Add-ons list, select the add-on you want to turn off/remove.
- The Select Disable option.
- Now Finally Restart The Internet Explorer to Remove DNS Unlocker.
Remove From Microsoft Edge
- Select More option to open the menu on Microsoft Edge.
- Then select Extensions from the Menu drop down list.
- On the Extension right-click on it to Remove.
- Now click the Remove button.
- Finally Restart the Microsoft Edge Browser to Remove DNS Unlocker.
Method 2 : Reset Your Browser Settings To Remove DNS Unlocker
Reset Google Chrome
- Click on Menu from right corner of Chrome Browser.
- A drop list will appear, select Settings from here.
- When Settings panel will appear >> go to search box.
- On Search Box type RESET.
- Click the Reset button when confirmation Pop-up Windows will appear.
- This will Remove DNS Unlocker from Google Chrome Browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- On Mozilla Firefox click Menu option and then press Help option.
- Select Troubleshooting Information option.
- On this panel click on Refresh Firefox button.
- Press Refresh Firefox to complete the process.
- This will Remove DNS Unlocker from Mozilla Firefox.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Click the three horizontal dots to open the Settings menu.
- Then choose Settings option from here.
- Then under Settings section click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Here click on Choose what to clear >> then click Show more.
- Select all and click Clear.
- Restart your Microsoft Edge to Remove DNS Unlocker.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools menu and select Internet Option.
- Click on Advance tab and then hit the Reset button.
- Find Delete Personal Settings option and press Reset Button.
- Restart your Internet Explorer to Remove DNS Unlocker.
Method 3 : Remove DNS Unlocker From Task Manager
- Right-click on task Bar and select Task Manager.
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons to open Task Manager.
- When Task Manager will open select the Malicious Task.
- From here click on End Task button to Remove DNS Unlocker.
Method 4 : Remove DNS Unlocker From Registry Editor
- Press Win + R keys together to open Run Command.
- Type regedit and click OK or Hit Enter.
- Find and Remove all related registry files of DNS Unlocker.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
Method 5 : Remove DNS Unlocker Through Control Panel
Remove DNS Unlocker From Windows XP
- Click on Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Now press on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find and Remove unwanted program from your PC.
- Then Restart your PC to Remove DNS Unlocker.
Remove DNS Unlocker From Windows 7.
- Select Control Panel Option from Start menu.
- Select Uninstall A Programs option from the Programs menu.
- Finally select and Remove unwanted program from your system.
- Then restart your PC to Remove DNS Unlocker.
Remove DNS Unlocker From Windows 8
- Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your computer.
- Type control panel in Run window and hit Enter button to open Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- From this Windows Right-click on DNS Unlocker to remove it.
- Restart your PC to Remove DNS Unlocker.
Remove DNS Unlocker From Windows 10
- Click on Start then select Settings option.
- From Settings section choose System option there.
- The click on Apps and Features option.
- Here select the unwanted program and remove from your PC.
- Restart your PC to Remove DNS Unlocker.
Method 6 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking To Remove DNS Unlocker
Start Windows 8/10 In Safe Mode To Remove DNS Unlocker
- To Restart >> Click on Start menu >> press Shift key and the hit Restart button.
- Now as the screen show >> select Troubleshoot option.
- On the next panel you need to click on Advanced Options.
- The again on new section choose Startup Settings option.
- From here select Enable Safe Mode option and the click Restart button.
Start Windows XP/Vista/7 In Safe Mode To Remove DNS Unlocker
- To Restart >> Click on Start menu >> select Restart button.
- Continue press F8 button until you don’t see the Advance Boot Option.
- On Advance boot menu >> select Safe Mode With Networking Option.
- The press Enter button.