How To Delete PC Protect Search from Windows 7
These browsers are also infected by PC Protect Search
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372|
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 48.0.2564|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:48.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:38.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla:50.0.1, Mozilla:38.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:41.0.1, Mozilla:45.6.0, Mozilla Firefox:47|
Simple Steps To Eliminate PC Protect Search From Operating System
What Is PC Protect Search ??
PC Protect Search is harmful malware which can easily infiltrated into your Operating System. With the main motive to ruin the function of infected Operating System and steal the stored information this harmful malware will establish a connection with remote hacker. The program itself is operated by group of hacker which, aim to gain benefits from victim’s as much as they can. Once the threat get installed on the Operating System, many unwanted process will start running on background due to which the speed of Operating System will slow down. The anti-virus program will not able find the as it will bypass it by hiding itself with other program. Windows firewall function will be disabled by this threat even the pop-up blocker of chrome and Mozilla browser will also get disabled. Due to such malicious behavior you must need to remove PC Protect Search from the infected Operating System.
Intrusion Method Of PC Protect Search ?
PC Protect Search is distributed through many different way, which can’t be clear through which way this will enter into the Operating System. as hacker will not take nay chance to miss the targeted Operating System, so they use all possible way to infect the Operating System. Some simple way used by hacker is bundling the program with freeware software, and make the user to install it from unknown sites like torrent and porn site. Even some free online gaming site will also offer you install such software. This not only the way from where such virus get into the Operating System, other way by clicking on malicious links while surfing the net may also infect your Operating System with this harmful PC Protect Search malware.
Risk Impact Of PC Protect Search ?
PC Protect Search inserts malicious code into executable files on the compromised Operating System to make it execute automatically. It is advance malware that is capable to bypass security tools. Not upto this, it also update your installed application and download unwanted program without your authorization. Other harmful infection will also make the way to infect your Operating System. it will connect the Operating System with hackers server which steals your personal data like login data, IP address and browsing PC Protect Search. Number of fake security alerts, and unwanted pop-ups and false warnings is displayed on your Operating System making you believe that your Operating System is in danger. However if you remove PC Protect Search from the Operating System then you can stop all this malicious effects.
Method 1 : Remove PC Protect Search From Browser Extensions
Remove From Google Chrome
- To open Menu click on 3 Horizontal icon ( on top right corner) on Chrome Browser.
- A drop Down list will open here select the Settings/ Extension option.
- Now if Settings panel get open >> then click on Extension Tab ( Just Above It).
- If Extension Windows will be open select the malicious extension from the list.
- Then finally click Trash / Recycle icon to Remove PC Protect Search from Google Chrome.
Remove From Mozilla Firefox
- Click Menu Button then choose Add-ons.
- Now the Add-ons Manager Tab will open.
- Here you need to select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Then simply select the add-on from list you wish to remove.
- Now click on the Remove button.
- Finally Restart the Mozilla Browser to Remove PC Protect Search.
Remove From Internet Explorer
- Select the Tools button from Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools section select Manage add-ons.
- From the Add-ons list, select the add-on you want to turn off/remove.
- The Select Disable option.
- Now Finally Restart The Internet Explorer to Remove PC Protect Search.
Remove From Microsoft Edge
- Select More option to open the menu on Microsoft Edge.
- Then select Extensions from the Menu drop down list.
- On the Extension right-click on it to Remove.
- Now click the Remove button.
- Finally Restart the Microsoft Edge Browser to Remove PC Protect Search.
Method 2 : Reset Your Browser Settings To Remove PC Protect Search
Reset Google Chrome
- Click on Menu from right corner of Chrome Browser.
- A drop list will appear, select Settings from here.
- When Settings panel will appear >> go to search box.
- On Search Box type RESET.
- Click the Reset button when confirmation Pop-up Windows will appear.
- This will Remove PC Protect Search from Google Chrome Browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- On Mozilla Firefox click Menu option and then press Help option.
- Select Troubleshooting Information option.
- On this panel click on Refresh Firefox button.
- Press Refresh Firefox to complete the process.
- This will Remove PC Protect Search from Mozilla Firefox.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Click the three horizontal dots to open the Settings menu.
- Then choose Settings option from here.
- Then under Settings section click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Here click on Choose what to clear >> then click Show more.
- Select all and click Clear.
- Restart your Microsoft Edge to Remove PC Protect Search.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools menu and select Internet Option.
- Click on Advance tab and then hit the Reset button.
- Find Delete Personal Settings option and press Reset Button.
- Restart your Internet Explorer to Remove PC Protect Search.
Method 3 : Remove PC Protect Search From Task Manager
- Right-click on task Bar and select Task Manager.
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons to open Task Manager.
- When Task Manager will open select the Malicious Task.
- From here click on End Task button to Remove PC Protect Search.
Method 4 : Remove PC Protect Search From Registry Editor
- Press Win + R keys together to open Run Command.
- Type regedit and click OK or Hit Enter.
- Find and Remove all related registry files of PC Protect Search.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
Method 5 : Remove PC Protect Search Through Control Panel
Remove PC Protect Search From Windows XP
- Click on Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Now press on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find and Remove unwanted program from your PC.
- Then Restart your PC to Remove PC Protect Search.
Remove PC Protect Search From Windows 7.
- Select Control Panel Option from Start menu.
- Select Uninstall A Programs option from the Programs menu.
- Finally select and Remove unwanted program from your system.
- Then restart your PC to Remove PC Protect Search.
Remove PC Protect Search From Windows 8
- Press Win+R button to open Run Box on your computer.
- Type control panel in Run window and hit Enter button to open Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- From this Windows Right-click on PC Protect Search to remove it.
- Restart your PC to Remove PC Protect Search.
Remove PC Protect Search From Windows 10
- Click on Start then select Settings option.
- From Settings section choose System option there.
- The click on Apps and Features option.
- Here select the unwanted program and remove from your PC.
- Restart your PC to Remove PC Protect Search.
Method 6 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking To Remove PC Protect Search
Start Windows 8/10 In Safe Mode To Remove PC Protect Search
- To Restart >> Click on Start menu >> press Shift key and the hit Restart button.
- Now as the screen show >> select Troubleshoot option.
- On the next panel you need to click on Advanced Options.
- The again on new section choose Startup Settings option.
- From here select Enable Safe Mode option and the click Restart button.
Start Windows XP/Vista/7 In Safe Mode To Remove PC Protect Search
- To Restart >> Click on Start menu >> select Restart button.
- Continue press F8 button until you don’t see the Advance Boot Option.
- On Advance boot menu >> select Safe Mode With Networking Option.
- The press Enter button.